Vacancy: Management Trainee in Healthcare
Institute of family medicine known as IOFM, is a not-for- profit private health care organization, registered under the Private Health Service Regulatory Council in Sri Lanka.
Management Trainee (One Vacancy Available)
We are looking for a Management Trainee to join the Institute of Family Medicine.
Who should apply?
- Graduates – recently qualified
- Excellent communication / problem solving & analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Two years in Jaffna Healthcare Centres – Expected to pass IELTS to obtain UK visa
- One year in UK doing Masters Degree in Healthcare
If you are interested kindly forward your resume in word format with a recent photograph.
Email – email@example.com (Indicate “Management Trainee” in the subject box of your e-mail)
copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits – An attractive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Closing Date: 15 January 2020.
Institute of Family Medicine
125 Main Street,
Phone: (+94) 021 222 8100 Us
Fax: (+94) 021 222 8100